I'm working on a django-based project that uses celery workers in order to run
some heavy tasks. Plus, the UI is built using brunch.
So, each time I want to start all the needed services, I have to:
- Open a bunch of terminals (usually in a tmux session)
- Enable virtualenv in each terminal
- Start the django development server
- Start a celery worker
- Start the brunch file-watcher service
- Maybe open a htop too, just to monitor the resources usage
Of course, I'm not going to do that by hand each time. Instead, I wrote
a tmux configuration script ...